|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
15 Ways To Annoy Brendon Urie15 Ways to Annoy Brendon Urie
1. Tell him his hair looks like he cut it himself.
2. Whenever he mentions going out with his friends ask You have friends?
3. Constantly remind him of the things hes not supposed to be doing because hes a morman.
4. Throw him a coming out party then when he denies that hes gay, laugh histarically and give him a death glare but we already bought the cake and everything.
5. Blast 9 in the afternoon at midnight and sing along horribly off-key.
6. Post Pete Wentz nudes all over his apartment and then invite his parents over for dinner.
7. Declare that apple bottom is his pet-name.
8. Giggle and point at him with Ryan.
9. Smash his guitar hero and tell him that the waffles forced you to after he asks why.
10. Laugh maniacally at his baby pictures and whistle innocently whenever he tries to figure out what youre laughing at.
11. Tell him that his smoothies suck.
Vampires Will Never Hurt You I still remember the night I saw them for the first time. Their cold eyes, their black suits, their white teeth. Their mocking smiles.
Back then everybody used to tell me they're not going to hurt me. But even then I knew how wrong they were
It was one of the coldest nights of the year. The month was December, Christmas was coming. The cold hand of the wind had torn the clouds, covering everything with soft white moonlight, making the snow shine like silver. I was staring through the window, watching them. I knew what they were.
They were vampires.
"And if they get me and the sun goes down into the ground ?", I murmured, my voice sounded somehow quieter and weaker than usual.
Rebecca opened her mouth to say something, but I already knew she's going to tell me not to worry, so I continued:
"And if they get me take this spike to my heart and
Keep in Touch!
scheinbar is a much-loved and well-known deviant. Just one look at her gallery, filled with enchanting photography, will have you mesmerized. A deviant for over 7 years, Christiane can always be found posting inspirational features as well as regularly commenting on other deviations and encouraging and empowering her fellow deviants. We are inspired and insist that you too stop by and congratulate ... Read More